- Manage and update Excel inventory database daily.
- Maintain an organized warehouse filing system.
- Detailed quality control of all products inbound & outbound from/to distributors or clients.
- Precise and thorough logging of all product information ex: lot numbers, exp. dates, ref codes etc…
- Executing all outbound shipping orders with proper courier service to correct locations.
- Ensuring climate-controlled warehouse stays within appropriate conditions
- Ability to pick up boxes up to 50 LBS
- Experience with courier and logistic terminology/context
- Help create and process invoices, purchase orders, shipping labels for daily orders.
- Overall daily support to Chief Sales Officer including but not limited to – performing daily tasks, generating reports, taking dictation, data input.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Overall computer competency that includes experience with Microsoft Office – Excel (REQUIRED) and Word.
- At least two years of experience in the field or an office-related experience.
- Coachability/ability to take direction.
- Professionalism – attitude and appearance.
- Multitasking skills.
- Attention to detail on all tasks.
- The ability to successfully work with a team to accomplish goals.
- The ability to successfully work independently to accomplish goals.
- Administrative level writing skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma – minimum
Special consideration is given to applicants with the following experience:
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
- Experience with sales organizations.
- Inventory management experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour depending on experience.
Training will be rigorous and challenging to the untrained eye. Those with experience in the field and confidence in their merits will exceed expectations and grow with the team. You are expected to make errors, but showing aptitude to fix, improve, and develop your abilities is our main focus.